Monday, October 24, 2011

Introduction to the World Economist ....

Alright, this is my first attempt to "blog" and to start sending my thoughts, ideas, strategies and tactics into the world. All messages/blogs will be personally driven in thought, based on reality and more facts than fiction. I will back my direction with any facts I have at my disposal, but some ideas will be driven by personal expertise and experiences as I have dealt with many companies, practices, groups of people and many, many individuals on a one-on-one basis over many, many years and in many different and challenging environments. From those experiences, I have come away with many, many - I believe - great, constructive, realistic and positive ideas and implementations.

My main expression in life is "If you cannot handle the consequences of your actions, then don't execute them", "You don't know what you don't know" and "Be kind, there is no reason not to be!".

Here we go then, I hope to help many people and their organizations. Feel free to critique my ideas and provide me with your feedback. I am a very open-minded individual with its limits.

Henk H. Drenth, MS, CFP®
The World Economist

No comments:

Post a Comment